Now that you’ve purchased original content from us, what’s next? First, we hold a little mixer. Our team meets with your team to determine timelines and review processes. We get to know you and your goals, and we see how we can best help. Think of it like a pool party where we’re the pool boy making sure the towels are fluffy and everything is as it should be—except without the actual pool. That wasn’t part of the deal.
Next, we get to work. We’ll bring you in to provide feedback at each step of the process.
WE DO THE HEAVY LIFTING
But it will minimize back-and-forth if you can provide:
FOR THE COPY
- Details on the your goal(s) and objective(s)
- Information on your audience and distribution plans
- Tone of voice examples for your brand
- One main point of contact
- Any SMEs to interview if that’s useful
- Sometimes a product demo helps
FOR WHITEPAPER & EBOOK DESIGN
- Company logo and boilerplate bio
- Any brand guidelines, color schemes, etc.
- Preference on the use of stock photos, and access to any libraries with pre-approved art
- Preference on the use of graphics, including charts and graphs
- Any current papers in your library that we should either match or differentiate from
And at the end, as a parting gift from our fabulous pool party, we provide you with your final content product. For whitepapers and ebooks, that means a well designed, full ready-to-distribute pdf. For blogs, that means a Word document for your team to plug into your website’s blog.
Original Content Coordinator & Editor,
and Champion Cannonballer,